Scope & Key Features
- Since 1994, the TIME International Symposium on Temporal Representation and Reasoning aims to bring together researchers in the area of temporal representation and reasoning from different disciplines of Computer Science.
- TIME 2022 will be organized as a combination of technical paper presentations, and keynote talks.
- Besides sustaining the traditional three tracks (Time in Artificial Intelligence, Temporal Databases, and Temporal Logic and Reasoning), TIME 2022 in particular wants to stimulate cross-cutting concerns.
- TIME 2022 will be held as an online conference.
- The authors of the top-ranked papers will be invited to submit an extended version of their contribution to a special issue in Information Systems or Information and Computation.